Advance payments against the security of real estate
- Advance payment against the security of real estate is a new and flexible product on the Estonian real estate market. As much as 50% of market price of your real estate or land can be on your bank account in just one day! Repayment of the advance takes place after the successful sale of the real estate.
- Advance payment against the security of real estate provides the seller or broker with the flexible assets necessary to find the right buyer for the land or real property ready to pay a fair price. This way you will not be pressed for time and will not have to sell your property at a lower price.
Who may need it?
- Advance payment against the security of real estate is a good solution for all sellers of real estate or land who need money then and there, and are not prepared to sell their property at a much lower price.
- Period: 2–12 months
- The sum of advance is up to 50% of the value of the property to be sold
- The advance is repaid only after the real property is successfully sold
- Interest is accrued on the actually months passed, hence interest expenses for the customer are very low
- Interest does not need to be paid monthly, but rather upon selling the property