The closest alternative to banks
Mortgage loans or loans against the security of real estate are loans secured by real estate, for instance an apartment, house, summer cottage, land, farmland or forest. Mortgage loans are more flexible than bank loans both in terms of conditions and purpose. Both private individuals and companies, which banks for some reason are no longer interested in, can apply for a mortgage loan.
Five reasons to borrow from Nordic Hypo
- We evaluate your real estate free of charge
- You have the option to decrease/increase the loan sum during the loan period
- Where necessary you can apply for a payment grace period or extension of the loan period
- No fine is charged on early repayment of the loan
- We offer free financial counseling both before concluding the loan contract and during the loan period
Nordic Hypo offers a personalized loan service
- You are always aware of the cost of the service
- Repayment schedules are prepared with your needs and options in mind
- We trust your decision-making and you yourself can choose how to use the loan
- Nordic Hypo is interested in keeping customers from acting in a financially risky manner
How risky is your loan against the security of real estate?
Each loan is a financial obligation. The goal of Nordic Hypo is to ensure that its customers make sensible decisions and that the offered financial solutions completely correspond to the needs and capabilities of its customers. We value long-term trust-based relations with our customers and do everything we can in order to assist customers in selecting suitable solutions that correspond to their means.
Learn more about our other loan products: Loan facility, Loan against land, Advance payment against the security of real estate and Loan refinancing